My Winter Uniform






I’ve been wearing this outfit on repeat for WEEKS. Seriously, if you’ve seen me at all lately you surely saw me in these pieces running errands or coaching. Many times, I’m rocking a baseball hat to top it all off. 

Vest is long enough to cover my butt in leggings (win) and is a steal at $31.99. It’s available in three colors. I’m a dedicated vest wearer and I’m loving this extra length so much that I now dislike going back to shorter vests after wearing it. It’s thin enough to layer up without feeling bulky. I throw it over sweaters, sweatshirts, jean shirts, turtlenecks, and long sleeve t’s. True to size. Buy HERE

Leggings are soft and NOT see-through. Very cozy and  added bonus of a wide waist band. I feel comfortable wearing these as pants. True to size. Buy HERE

Sweater is so pretty for the holidays and I wouldn’t ever expect such good quality for $31.99. This crewneck sweater comes in a whopping 19 colors! (Mine is the off white). I know I will order a fun bright-colored one to pair with pencil pants for work. I have worn this sweater with a plaid skirt, with jeans, and under several other vests. I sized up to a medium. Buy HERE

Boots are Jack Rogers. 
Sunglasses are Ray Ban. 





Comments

Popular Posts