THE Amazon Coat




I was a bundled up Broncho at our first sectional game this week. It ended up being our last Friday Night Lights for the year but our girls and our football team did an awesome job. I’ve wanted a Lafayette Jefferson coat for cold football Friday’s for so long and I finally got one! If you’ve ever heard of THE Amazon coat, this is it- So many pockets and expandable areas plus super warm and cozy. I’m in love. The Athlete in Lafayette came though as always with the embroidery to make it Broncho-rific with the LJ logo. The best socks in the world (My mother-in-law gets us each a pair every Christmas), this pretty fair isle fleece, and the good-as-it-seems coat all linked below:


Winter Coat HERE

Geometric Fair Isle Fleece HERE

Cozy Cabin Socks HERE 

Comments

Popular Posts