Formal Occasion Black Maternity Dress





This dress turned out to be one of my favorite maternity finds thus far. I was in need of something formal enough for a wedding rehearsal and dinner in Colorado last week, but versatile enough to wear with shoe options of either some low heels, wedges, or flats (I waited to pick shoes until that day since travel made my feet swell a bit- I went with stiffen flats). 

The black dress is available in 14 colors (!!!), features a mermaid hem, and and off-the-shoulder neckline. I find mermaid hems to be extremely flattering on a growing bump (I wore this at 35 weeks pregnant) and I always lean toward options that cover my arms a bit so I picked this and I’m so glad I did. 

Things to love: 
• $29.99 
• True to Size (I ordered a small)
• Super flattering
• 14 color options, including prints 

Shop it HERE

Comments

Popular Posts