Must-Have Maternity Leggings


Maternity Leggings
Hands down, maternity leggings have been the most important thing to me over these 23 weeks. I wore all my non-maternity pairs for the first trimester and part of the second with no issue, but then it became clear that maternity leggings were going to be the way to go from there on out. I found three pairs that have been my absolute favorites for different reasons. I am wearing a pair as I type! 

These are my most commonly worn pair- I love that they come with an adjustable band to tighten and loosen as my bump grows. They come in five colors and are under $20! They run VERY small- Mine are a size large. They are soft and cottony (with a touch of spandex), great for wearing with tops or under dresses, and absolutely no worries on being see-through. I like them just as much for out and about (often paired with sweatshirts and baseball hats at cheer practice) as I do for snuggling on the couch. Snag them on Amazon!

These are seam-free, moisture-wicking, and supportive. They look and feel more like tights and are extremely flattering, as the compression really does its job. They run under $70 and boast a very stretchy belly panel. My complaint about these would be that the material snags easily and pills at the ankle when it rubs against my booties. That disappointed me for the price. But, they definitely do the trick. 

I cannot say enough how much I LOVE these. They are insanely soft and comfortable- So much so that I wore them for a full day of flying when we went to the Bahamas in March. They are perfect for dressing up and wearing to work or on a date night. They're super cute and trendy with the Moto detail on the thighs. They're under $40 and seriously, they are amazing.

Comments

Popular Posts