Black + Gold {Non-maternity body-con dress and cozy sweater}






I now own this amazing dress in two colors and I intend to own more before this baby arrives in August because there are 12 color options. It is non-maternity and is SO flattering and cute. It can stretch below my knees, but I am short so it would hit a taller person right at or above the knee. The ruching on the side flatters the baby bump and would definitely flatter a non-pregnant person in all the best ways. I can't believe what a steal it is at under $20! Here is the black version but I also have the blue and the color is gorgeous.The dress works well with a kimono or sweater layered on top or alone. I paired with boots for work and these cutie leopard-print slides for dinner downtown with Daniel. I sized up to a medium for the bump but dress is true to size. Get yours HERE

This taupe sweater is so cozy- Perfect spring or fall layer. It is long enough to cover my butt, which I like. It looks and feels high-quality. I love the color and especially love the black + gold combo of this outfit (Boiler Up). It is one-size fits most and it isn't too oversized to look or feel frumpy. It's under $20 also and a new favorite layer of mine. Get yours HERE

Comments

Popular Posts