BellaBand- The Best Maternity Invention on the Planet

Common pregnancy problem: Your pants fit your legs, but won't zip or button around your belly. 
Solution: This thing has been one of the most helpful items I have ever purchased! Essentially, the BellaBand allows me to wear my pre-pregnancy pants even after they won't zip. As a professional, I need to be able to wear pants to work. I started to notice that my pants were tight and uncomfortable around my stomach in the winter months and realized that I would soon not be able to close them. I invested in a few pairs of maternity jeans, but needed a solution for work. I didn't want to purchase several pairs of dress pants if I didn't have to. So, I started looking at the BellaBand. It is a piece of elastic material that includes a very sticky stay-put silicone strip. This strip is designed to hold your pants in place- both keep them closed and keep them from falling down- and can be worn under any shirt. It is amazing! Many pairs of pants still fit my legs, but won't close around my stomach. I use this and ta-dah! I can wear my pants again. I usually wear mine all the way up to my bra, but you can also fold it over and wear it that way, too. This miraculous invention doubles my wardrobe, as I can get use out of my regular clothes with its help. I highly suggest getting a BellaBand and I promise you'll be thankful! Click the link below to get yours. 


Comments

Popular Posts