Tarte Cosmetics {Brand Spotlight- My Favorite Things}



Tarte was the clear star of my recent makeup haul at Ulta. I was in need of new items like mascara, pressed powder, and concealer and I couldn't be happier with my new items. Since these were all winners in my book, I wanted to share the products and why I like them. Here are a few of my new faves, all from Tarte Cosmetics and all vegan friendly. 
Remember, just click on the pink headers for each item to order. 

Shape TapeTM Pressed Powder
This pressed powder does its job- it soaks up my shine and it gives me even coverage. I don't wear foundation, so I count on a powder to give me an even and finished look. This one does. Plus, the color matches me perfectly. I wear Light Beige. It is $32 and according to Tarte, it "helps cover redness, hyperpigmentation, blemishes & more without looking cakey or dry, clay helps balance skin so makeup lasts for 12 hours, peptide complex helps soften the appearance of fine lines & pores".

Shape TapeTM Contour Concealer
I have no hesitation in saying what I am most self-conscious about would hands-down be my dark under-eye circles. I feel like with concealer, you have to basically choose between something that does a decent job of covering the blue half-moons on your face and something that doesn't settle into your finest lines, making you look 200 years old. This stuff though? It actually doesn't make me pick. It covers my dark circles surprisingly well- Even Daniel noticed! Plus, it doesn't settle into the lines under my eyes, doesn't flake, and doesn't crease. I'm extremely impressed. I wear Fair Neutral and it is $27. 



Lights, Camera, Flashes StatementTM Mascara
It's long-lasting, super black, and clump-free. I wear contacts and some mascaras irritate my eyes- This doesn't. It separates my lashes and does a nice job of making my lashes look longer and thicker. I've been unhappy with most of the mascaras I've tried lately so this one made me excited. It is $23. 
 






Comments

Popular Posts