Valentine's Day Style Inspo {2}


Back again with that V Day style inspo! Subtlety is for the birds if you ask me, so go all out with all the pinky hues and the hearts. Want to snag my look with some similar vibrant pieces? Allow me to help:

  •  Blouse- THE most quintessential Valentine's top. Get yours (I recommend sizing up) from ChicWish HERE. I also think this Rosci heart blouse is so sweet so click HERE for it, or click HERE for a great black blouse with adorable pink hearts from Kate Spade. 
 
  • Cords- LOVE these hot pink cords from Vineyard Vines, one of my go-to brands for quality clothing. Click HERE for these true-to-size VV cordoroys (sadly no longer available in pink) or click HERE for an amazing hot pink pair from Anthropologie.  


  •   Shoes- These bad boys are Coach high-tops I've had since 2009. They are loved and lived-in. However, I found several different pink shoes that I think you'll like. Click HERE for Michael Kors pink sneaker booties, click HERE for a killer suede Converse pair, or click HERE for unreal, all-over glitter rose pink Kate Spade shoes. 
Wishing you a wonderful upcoming February and a Valentine's full of those addicting candy hearts!

XOX  

Comments

Popular Posts