My Favorite Things {Must-Have Coats}

Midwestern friends, strap in and get ready for a few long months of cold weather ahead! Personally, I much prefer cooler seasons over the warmer ones. I like bundling up over sweating my booty off. But, I know that in order to get through the often chilly and breezy and unpredictable winter months I need the perfect coat to keep me warm and fashionable for every occasion. A smashing and useful coat can also make a nice Christmas present! Here are my five must-have coats- Just click the links to buy each product:
 
ONE: The Dress Coat

Skirt: Talbots, Boots: Karen Scott
Shop entire outfit HERE
Every woman needs a nice-fitting dress coat for work, drinks, holidays, and date nights. My favorite is this J.Crew Factory coat in a perfectly neutral fall color- it goes with any outfit and does keep me toasty. It comes in TONS of other colors so shop away. It is currently on sale for an unbelievable deal.

TWO: The Rain Coat


Shop shoes HERE, Shop rain coat HERE
We all know that spring isn’t the only time when we can get rainy days, so I always have my rain coat on hand. I’m obsessed with this one from J.Crew. It comes in other colors and fits so well because of the drawstring feature, making it easy to tighten and loosen the waist. The pockets are fantastic. It has both a zipper and snaps. It is functional and flattering.

THREE: The Occasion Coat
Shop dress HERE, Shop coat HERE
Weddings, New Years Eve, special holiday gatherings- You need a smashing coat that makes a statement. This white one with amazing furry details along the hem drops jaws wherever it goes. It is an incredible Chicwish find that I always pull out for special occasions. Is it the warmest? No. But is it amazzzzzing looking? Yep. And glamour is worth being a little chilly if you ask me. 

FOUR: The Super Warm Coat 
Dress: KJP
Shop similar coats HERE
For those times when the snow is falling and the sky is grey and the wind is blowing- get yourself a really warm coat. My go-to is the Michael by Michael Kors baby down coat. My favorite thing about it is the belted waist because staying toasty doesn’t have to mean looking like a puffy marshmallow. The hood is detachable and the warmth level is a must-have for Indiana. 

Don't forget- You can shop my looks with the click of a button! Head on over to the Shop My Looks page and have a ball shopping from your couch. 

Comments

  1. I do occasionally miss the cold weather and the excuse to bundle up and get all toasty in stylish coats! I love, love that white one!! Charlie xo
    https://thebarefootangel.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts