Tasty Treats {Disney’s Magic Kingdom}

Curious about some of Disney’s Magic Kingdom’s new treats? I tried a few of the newest seasonal snacks this week and they didn’t disappoint. 


What: Candied Bacon Skewer

Park: Magic Kingdom

Where: Liberty Square 


SO. GOOD. A thick slice of bacon on a skewer, covered in a sweet sauce. If you love bacon, you’ll enjoy this. 


What: Not-So-Poison Apple Cupcake

Park: Magic kingdom

Where: Main Street Bakery (Starbucks)


Loved the shards of red sugar “glass” around the edges and the spiced apple cake was delicious. I liked the pecan crunch, too. While there was WAY too much of the buttercream frosting in my opinion, it certainly was tasty and the cupcake was giant enough to share with all your friends. 


What: Maleficent Lime Dole Whip™️ Cone 

Park: Magic Kingdom

Where: Storybook Treats on party nights only 


The lime soft serve is absolutely awesome. It’s sour and sweet with cute (sorry, Maleficent, I mean scary not cute) little chocolate horns to top it off. The black waffle cone is great too. This was as delicious as it was villainous. 


Eating my way around Disney is one of my very favorite hobbies. If you’d like to see some of the food we enjoyed at EPCOT’s World Showcase this year, let me know and I’ll post about those! 



Comments

Popular Posts