My Happy List



The best way to pick yourself up out of a funky mood or just feel extra motivated? Reflect on the little things in life that make you smile. Here are a few of the things that make me happy. Let my list inspire you to go make your own! 

1. Getting a two-hour delay at school (or the whole day off like yesterday, hollaaa!) 
2. When my water at a restaurant comes with lemon
3. My husband's sense of humor
4. Seeing college friends after a long time
5. Weddings
6. When my students get excited about an assignment
7. Days spent snuggling with my puppies
8. Friends reruns
9. A good margarita with a salted rim
10. The smiles my cheerleaders wear after they hit difficult stunts 
11. Brunch 
12. Visits to my hometown of Niles, MI
13. Chunky jewelry 
14. Cheesecake
15. When packages are waiting for me on my front porch
16. Stripes
17. A great cheese plate 
18. When clothing companies have petite lines 
19. Cooking with my husband 
20. A hot pot of coffee 
21. Sitting around a fire 
22. Watching pageants with my mom
23. Rearranging the decorations in my living room
24. Running outside 
25. Air plants 

Comments

  1. This is a really great idea to write down things that make me happy or that I'm grateful for.. I will have to try this exercise out soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts