Fashion Shows, Expos, and Georgia on my Mind



Hello! I have exciting upcoming events to share with you, plus some pictures from a few absolutely awesome appearances. It is sinking in that I only have three months left as Mrs. Indiana and I am overwhelmed with sadness already that I have to give this amazing year up. I am trying to soak in every moment and make these last few months as queen count.


On January 18th, my mom and I flew to Atlanta, Georgia to visit to unstoppable Matt and Meredith Boyd. I worked with the Boyd's last year for my Mrs. Indiana and Mrs. America headshot. They are not only amazingly talented, but they are so kind. I am not a model. Let me say that first. I don't naturally move my limbs around and get a perfect pose. I need lots of direction. My brain just doesn't always connect to my body and though I can hear a photographer saying move left, sometimes my body just moves right. Matt really does make anyone, even people like me who giggle any time you say "serious face", look and feel beautiful. Meredith does makeup like no other and I felt so confident and like myself. I can hardly contain myself while I wait to see the proofs. Thank you both for a wonderful day.

Because everyone wears a banner on the plane, right?

Rocky Boyd steals hearts all across America. Dress: Sherri Hill from Ashley Rene's

Behind the camera "Sneak Peek"



Thank you Meredith and Matt! Dress: Sherri Hill form Ashley Rene's





On January 28th, I emceed a fantastic event called Dance Again at Hidden Hollow Farm in Crawfordsville, IN. This was such a neat idea. The beautiful event barn held a fashion show, showcasing used dresses up for sale. You could take your dress to resell it, or attend and find a new dress for prom, pageant, or homecoming. Or both! It was a dress swap of sorts. Hidden Hollow had over 200 dresses! I loved emceeing the fashion show. Who doesn't love gowns? Thank you, Hidden Hollow Farm, for having me. If you are looking for a lovely venue for a wedding or party, Hidden Hollow Farm is the place. Gorgeous chandelier, pretty lights, amazing space outdoors for a fire pit or woodsy ceremony.
Studying my cue cards before the fashion show

My face when I see pretty dresses coming down the runway



Upcoming Events:

Catch me emceeing the Miss Elkhart County Pageant in Elkhart on February 18th.


Watch me co-emcee the Wish Gala in Lafayette on February 25th.

Join me at the Expo for Women Ladies Day Out in South Bend on March 2nd.


Welcome two new Miss Indiana local titleholders at Miss Cardinal in Kokomo on March 5th.


Play dress up with me at the FWMS Cinderella Dress Day in Fort Wayne on March 25th.


Hear my jokes as I emcee Miss Spirit of Indiana in Indianapolis on March 26th.


Congratulate a new Mrs. Illinois alongside me in Illinois on April 15th.

See cute pets with me at the Humane Society of Elkhart County's Rescued on the Runway fashion show as I emcee in Elkhart on April 20th.



Stay up to date with my Mrs. Indiana appearances by continuing to follow along here, as well as following my Instagram (link in Contact page), the Mrs. Indiana America Facebook, or the Mrs. Indiana America Instagram.

Comments

Popular Posts