Makeup Secrets and Sassy Nights {More Mrs. Indiana Appearances}





Mrs. Indiana Fall Appearances
The Fun Continues

I was incredibly honored to be featured in Camellia Cosmetics' Beauty Secrets of Michiana's Most Beautiful campaign, where I got to share my love of brown eye shadows and wear some of my favorite fall outfits for a photoshoot. Check out Camellia Cosmetics if you are in the Michiana area and read the full blog post featuring the girl typing right now here. I would encourage future Mrs. Indiana contestants to check into this place- Super lovely employees and fun makeup!




On November 8, you could find me at the SASSY Magazine Glitz and Sass Fashion Show event in South Bend, IN. Because of this Fun, Fashionable, Fall event, you could learn more about the awesome ways SASSY Magazine is showcasing inspiring women, see some wonderful clothes, and be a part of an exciting evening. Proceeds went toward the Go Red for Women campaign. I was able to speak on behalf of the Mrs. America national platform, Victoria's Voice, have a great conversation with U93 radio station, and walk the runway. SASSY Magazine, you did a stupendous job with this event! My mom, director, and I had a blast. Dress from Blushing Bride on 17.
What fun to see my Flourish modeling buddy, Lilia!
I watched friend and Miss Indiana USA 2014, Mekayla Eppers, kill it on the runway.
Did you hear us on U93?
Many of you may know that I was involved with the Miss America Organization for many years, both as a contestant and as a volunteer. I have such a special place in my heart for Miss Indiana local pageants, so I jumped at the chance to emcee Miss Collegiate North. I always say how I wish I could emcee for a living. I get to chat up the audience and watch dreams come true. You can't beat that. I had too much fun. Hats off the Collegiate North team. You produced a fantastic pageant! Dress provided by Ashley Rene's.

The beautiful Mrs. Indiana director, Julie Dilorenzo.
Congrats to the new Miss Collegiate North, Madison Seifert!
Congrats to the new Miss Collegiate North Outstanding Teen, Kennedy Barry!

Comments

Popular Posts